Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Radiant Cooling Would You Recommend Radiant Floor Cooling System In A House?

Would you recommend radiant floor cooling system in a house? - radiant cooling

I look forward to installing a floor heating / cooling system with the collection of pipes, thermostats, and a cooler of water and heating system is flexible.
For heating I know it's a perfect system, if the soil temperature does not exceed 30DEG. Celsius, but for the cooling I have no idea, it is effective?
What is the temperature of the water in the pipes, knowing that I am in a very hot climate, which can live up to 47deg. Celsius, the temperature inside the house should be around 22C.
Some people have told me that it can be slippery, especially in the basement (moisture) from the floor.
I need to know the soil temperature is recommended for cooling and what is the recommended water temperature in the pipes.
Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment