Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hole By Throat I Am Afriad I Have A Serious Throat Problem, Is It Cancer?

I am afriad I have a serious throat problem, is it cancer? - hole by throat

It feels like it's a piece of hair on the back of his throat constantly tickled. Then the other day, I saw and realized there was a hole (what I think is normal) the right of my tonsils. I always felt bad breath. Then the other day I went with him and about a teaspoon of something out of the hole. It smelled really bad, and it was a very light brown color. I thought it might be the end but only back. I have no idea what could be!

4 comments:

mari m said...

Sounds like it could be a stone from the amygdala. I had last week and went to the doctor. They are quite common. You should definitely consult their doctor to ensure that it does not matter. Mine looked like a big white mass on my tonsil.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonsillolit ...

Audrey Rae :] said...

Contact the doctor, it sounds like something serious ..

Tarkarri said...

Ask your doctor and be checked.

This is not normal, and while it sounds like cancer, it sounds like something that the treatment!

The only "holes" in the area leading to the paranasal sinuses, parotid gland, etc. It appears that you have a severe infection in one of them!

Randy said...

I do not know what is good, but a doctor would be a much better option for a person to ask.

Post a Comment