Thursday, February 18, 2010

Reasons For Yellow Cm All Newly Pregnant Ladies -help Please!?

All newly pregnant ladies -help please!? - reasons for yellow cm

Ok, so I / C 25 July. I have my af 26 August. We do not have a baby now, but when it happens, it happens. Use has no other form of bc drag and pray .. lol but still I know you had sexual intercourse, at my time of ovulation. I've taken a series of tests of knowledge of its too early, so if you could PLET me know if you ask this experience before AF. The first thing was using my PIN Senstive very touching, I felt cramps and lots of it .. and for some reason, my cm is yellow (sorry TMI) I had the worst headache for 2 days and now feel bloated and very tired ... I do not know what they think ... I know these are all symptoms of pregnancy, but I have to say something ... sometone i know i dont have any kind of infection, and this waiting is killing me .. anything would be helpful, thank youdies

1 comments:

Baby girl due March 2010♥ said...

It had all the symptoms a few weeks, but more often in my experience talking to women within the meaning of nothing. BTW, my "thick and white. You can check in conversation with a doctor yellow CM. Hope you are finding is waiting, though! Sorry for the MC \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 3

Post a Comment