Thursday, February 4, 2010

How To Increase Video Quality Xbox Netflix I Want To Play Movies On My Xbox 360 But I Need Them In Wmv Format First.. Does That Affect Video Quality?

I want to play movies on my xbox 360 but i need them in wmv format first.. does that affect video quality? - how to increase video quality xbox netflix

I have an Xbox 360 and I play an upgrade to the quality Xvid ...
Rite now I can not update for a while because of problems with the Internet ...

What I can do is to change the WMV format for playback on the Xbox ... HDTV on my big ..

My question is: If I is my video format WMV to xvid, low quality or something else? Quality is the toilet or what? increases in the size of nuts?

Please and thank you

(Answer optional if u KNW good for this converter which is free, pls mention)
thnks

1 comments:

Matt said...

Not sure. Speak with an employee to leave the party.

Post a Comment