Friday, December 18, 2009

Tech Deck Barrier Good Bad Help My New Deck?

Good bad help my new deck? - tech deck barrier

Please help with my yugioh deck again to say that what is good or bad job requirements and a list of some cards, please, if you wish.
Take cover: 53
Monsters
1x Blue Eyes White Dragon
1x Creator
Art 1xancient Golem
Omega Motor 1xfiendish
1x Cyber Technology crocodile
1x Charger Batteryman
1x difficult
1x Breaker the Magical Warrior
2x Batteryman d
1x Steel Scorpion
2x Micro Batteryman
1x night attacker
3x AA Batteryman
2x Batteryman c
1x Marshmallon
Nachi 1x

Spells:
Sunglasses 1xmarshmallon
1x a feather of the Phoenix
1x reckless haste
Chorus 1x Shrine
1x Short
Capsule 1x dd
1x Pot of Greed
Tribute to the Doomed 1x
1x Battery Charger
1x Swords revelaing light (and I had to rebuild my posts in some way.)
1x Forward
2x Quick Charger
2 batteries for recycling

Traps:
1x Sakuretsu Armor
1x Shadow Spell
1x Door Room
1x Divine Wrath
1x Trap MembershipHole
1x blast held by a recognition
Protect 1x magic arm
1x Option Hunter
1x Barrier hollow life
Pulling the rug 1x
1x Magic Jammer
1x Bottomless Trap Hole
Case 2x thunder
2x laptop battery.
I corrected yesterday evening, but there is still much work when they had the strength to Super Dragon Voltech Batteryman would make industrial electromagnetic or fools do not say they want to 40 cards I try to always be limited, but never main content Zane A deck work that respect and trust dude buteveryone that another person who tried to help you tell me some tickets the next time so those who are interested in my morphtronics in my Synchro deck to anger the battle packs and thank you for the help

0 comments:

Post a Comment