Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What Should Your Cervical Mucous Look Like Before Your Period Ever Wonder First Hand What Your Cervix As Well As Your Cm Looks Like During Your Ttc Journey?

Ever wonder first hand what your cervix as well as your cm looks like during your ttc journey? - what should your cervical mucous look like before your period

I wonder what my neck and my cm (cervical mucus) as before, during and after my time, so he asked a friend to me. And what I sent was amazing! I share with you all ttcing good to me!
NOTE !!!!!!!! Please try with CAUTION! BIG AND KINDA is disturbing, but it still helps a lot!
** Thanks Moe! **


http://beautifulcervix.com/photos-of-cer ...

Have fun and I hope this helps!

4 comments:

Lucky Lady said...

It really is amazing what our bodies:) I also wanted to let you know that are in the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility, there are many pictures of the position of the cervix, and the letters CM. It is super interesting, and I would recommend you very much.

Luck and baby powder in the world for you! Hope get a BFP for Christmas! The best gift to give and receive! Many hugs to all my colleagues TTCers:)

Kayla429 said...

All I can say is, wow. It is really interesting, and I am among those who do not know exactly what happened. I know how to check my cervix but do not know about the elasticity of the CM. Mine was never the case. Very interesting and I thank you for sharing.

Capricas... said...

Interesting .... My CM is that Thomas never elastic (the photo that I found ).... widespread is someone an inch this way?


Thank you!

yuppers said...

It was very interesting

Post a Comment