Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hitachi Hybrid Camcorder Which Camcorder Should I Get?

Which camcorder should I get? - hitachi hybrid camcorder

want something that DVD uses, and can also record images without blurring. Did I go to Hawaii, and I thought it would be to have fun. I want that uses a DVD for me to send my family home videos. I saw these two ...
Canon - DC210 DVD camcorder at Best Buy
or
Hitachi Hybrid Camcorder (DZ-HS300A) at Circuit City
What do you think is better? Both are in my price range.

2 comments:

HDMan said...

Get the Panasonic is that it can (the price range) does not remember the name that has better picture quality. U U-You want a DVD camcorder. Connect With DVD camcorders U Can not a computer so that u never a copy of what the movie or if u Connect the camcorder to a DVD burner. U guys always go by I would recommend a Panasonic or Sony

ArielAnd... said...

well well i kno how Sony is the best electronics company that everyone deserves to try their products at Best Buy and Circuit City, Wal-Mart ..
Hope that helps

ps u have a rave U.S. Wher I'm the love that I store in Manchester, NH, and I did not even know it's a different kind of praise everywhere I went, there was no subway but I loved the stores mentioned! Thanx a lot

Post a Comment