Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What Is The Value Of A Silver Salva Where Can I Find Out The Value Of A Silver Menorah In NYC?

Where can I find out the value of a silver menorah in NYC? - what is the value of a silver salva

I'm trying to sell an item for a friend, but I have no idea what it is. It is quite unique - a candelabra that sometimes the shape of a treble clef and has a music box in the background. I think it might be silver or silver, but in reality had no idea these things, then I wonder if somewhere in New York, where he could take to know the value. Ideas?

1 comments:

Murzy said...

If it is sterling silver precious. 925 pounds is there, somewhere. Otherwise, if it is silver and was designed by a famous, it will not be of great value. You might want to make repairs or silverware s and have an idea of its value.

Fortunoff if they were still in New York, which some experts who could work there, which offer training

Post a Comment