Saturday, January 9, 2010

Organic Gummy Vegans: Are You Sure The Vegetables You Eat Haven't Been Fertilized?

Vegans: Are you sure the vegetables you eat haven't been fertilized? - organic gummy

fertilizer from the "delivery of parts made of animals?

According to the Institute for Animal Welfare:

"The material is found in the processing of plants, products, among other things, jelly, candy, film and photographic equipment, fertilizer for the" organic produce ", and anti-rejection drugs.

http://www.api4animals.org/articles?p=37 ...

4 comments:

traceili... said...

I'm sure they are. I know for a fact, fertilizes an organic gardener, the hell out of your vegetables if they appear to be good. Then, the cooperatives sold, the organic vegetables and the compensation of portfolio managers.

I like the idea Beebs hydroponics, but we can be sure that all grow vegetables?

beebs said...

Yes, I am sure that my product, I am me, and I know exactly what is in or on it. I use a hydroponic garden indoor grow lights for the garden throughout the year and outside the plant during the season. I fertilize with compost from the waste storage and composting. The amazing how many applications in the industry to incorporate parts of dead animals, right? What food is not about drugs and other products.

imatheis... said...

They eat meat, right?

The uncertainty is not it?

sesame said...

It is surprising that the plants also Arent vegan vegetarian /, now! I think the reports of the cows fed ground up beef so easy to believe in those days. Why is this set?

I am not a vegetarian or vegan diet and makes me angry. I do not eat much meat, but sometimes I'll take a nap.

Post a Comment