Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Small Footprint Printer What Is The Smallest All-in-one Printer Available?

What is the smallest all-in-one printer available? - small footprint printer

I am looking for an all-in-one that has a small footprint and generally takes a small amount of free space on my desk. Currently I have an HP PSC 1210, which has dimensions of 16.8 x 10.2 x 6.7. I'm looking for something that has the same size or smaller even! The roles that interest me, scan, copy and print, and I prefer a flat.

2 comments:

dvskv said...

I u0026lt several black and white HP LaserJet (HP 4M, 5 and 5N), an HP Officejet RX40 \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\; = This combination jet ink is now mainly used for individual copies of the country and an excellent use HP Color LaserJet 4550 \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; = very heavy as 90 lbs.

A friend gave me an HP LaserJet 3330 BEC did not work and is a malfunctioning scanner, I could never solve because it is a common offset and the truth of the HP 3330, not very well built and no separate ON / OFF .. .

You still want a multifunction LaserJet requested comments from the readers of PC World, Amazon, etc., then went into the store and if you want a compact multi-function, then on the basis of the recommendations and technology consumer magazines, which I I love and actually purchasing the Canon imageCLASS MF4150 Laser Printer - Copier, fax, scanner, printer, copier, fax and scanner laser multifunction imageCLASS MF4150 sold in the range of $ 199 to $ 249 and sells at OfficeMax, Staples, Best Buy! In fact, the best Costco Wholesale Canon MF4270 (hadEthernet has), especially the end of 5/25/2008 for $ 289 - $ 40 plus tax and shipping, I ordered and I great therapy arrival.

We hope that the above information, help!

prospero... said...

HP Photosmart C4280 All-in-One Printer
17.09 x 11,42 x 6,38 in

You may also visit:
Kodak ESP 3 All-in-One Printer
166 × 11.8 × 6.9 cm

Kodak Ink HP around 50% less.

Post a Comment